At a glance
Wrap Around Labels, also called roll-fed labels, rank among the most cost-effective decoration forms for high volume products. The labels fully wrap around the container and have an overlap, where one end of the label is glued to the other end. Printing is given up to 10 colors and can be combined with a white underlay as well as a matt varnish effect on the surface. The application is mainly directed at PET bottles.
Annual turnover (€) Roll fed
Roll fed production facilities worldwide
Countless variants for all markets and applications
Especially in the beverage industry, there can never be enough space on labels for promotions, branding and consumer information. It’s a cost-effective solution for highly requested products such as milk & more. Tear, scratch and moisture resistant – that goes without saying. Choose between all printing options and transparent, white or metallised film.
Printing & finishing
- Flexo HD & Gravure printing up to 10 colors (9 in GPS)
- Offset printing up to 8 colors
- Digital printing
- Variable data printing (Mosaic)
- Transparent, white and metallised film
- Embellishment effects incl. matt varnish, shiny metallic etc.
- Pearly and holographic effects
- Generated aplhanumeric code
Create high-performance wrap around labels with maximum graphic impact while being sustainable at the same time
- Wrap around labels have a good recyclability due to the easy removability of the label
- OPP material is 100% recyclable
- DPG logo certification: In Germany, beverages being sold are subject to the mandatory one-way deposit. Beverages must therefore be labeled with a DPG logo – we are certified to produce those labels
The controls carried out at each stage of production, the care taken in processing, the selection of raw materials and the company organisation carried out according to precise protocols guarantee certified quality.